Wednesday, July 21, 2010

What's In My Bag!


I've never done one of these before but i thought, HEY WHY NOT! and went ahead with it :) Hope you enjoy:

So here is my bag. It's from Forever 21 and it was $32.80. I got it recently from my boyfriend so it's still on the website. It's a dark navy/green color but it goes with everything. I loveeeee it :) And the best part is it has a million pockets for everything i carry around.

I have a small black makeup case (that my uncle and aunt got in japan). Inside of that is my chapstick, clinique lipstick, urban decay 24/7 eyeliner, urban decay eyeshadow, lorac blush, japonesque eyelash curler, sephora foundation, mascara, small foundation/blush brush, small eyeshadow brush, and nailpolish. The nailpolish in my bag will also be featured in my NOTW post, coming soon :D


In another one of my pockets is my wallet, chain purse, Nine West sunglasses, and a double braided headband (which i got at Forever 21).
Inside my wallet is a chipotle giftcard, american express giftcard, sephora giftcard, victorias secret coupon card, Neiman Marcus giftcard, borders giftcard, and $15 bucks. Yup, i'm broke!
My ipod is in there too <3>

In another pocket i have my beanie, my journal, and my DOODLE journal :P No matter where i am, if i'm inspired, i can jot them down in these bad boys. :)
I also have my prismacolor pencils along with some erasers and a regular drawing pencil so i can DOODLE whenever. It's helpful to have a bottomless pit for a purse :D
I also have a book in there. My grandparents got it for me awhile ago and i thought i'd give it a go. It's called "In the House of the Queen's Beasts". I'll let you know how it goes, but by the description on the back it seems like a pretty good and easy read.


Well i hope you enjoyed my first What's In My Bag. I'll get better at this eventually :) Toodles!

xx Madison

1 comment: