Wednesday, February 10, 2010

February Favorites :)


Here are a few of my favorite things (for february):

1. Cardigans!

I haven't worn this one in forever. But i wore it today and i luvvvsss it. I'm trying to find a really cute floral printed one. So if you know of any places that have them, hook meh up :)

2. Jewelry Holder
Ha well, this isn't actually supposed to hold jewelry. I got it at target, its actually a soap bar holder but I thought it was super cute and it would go perfect with my room once it was finished. So yes, it now carries my earrings, rings, necklaces, etc. So cute :D

3. Urban Decay
Well, I love Urban Decay's makeup. First lets go over:
-24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil: The best stick eyeliner i've used. It glides on so well, and is very creamy. It stays on pretty well, except it tends to smudge. But other than that it's great for everyday use.
-Get Baked Palette: This palette comes with 4 different colors (twice baked, half baked, flipside, and baked). They are all very pigmented, and are beautiful shades of gold and an amazing turquoise blue. They all go so well together.
-Blunt: Blunt is the single shadow at the right hand corner of the photo. It's a really natural pretty gold that would be perfect for an everyday simple look. I definitely recommend it.

4. 88 Shimmer Palette

Okay so this is the 88 Shimmer Palette by BHCosmetics. There are SOOOO many colors in this palette and all of them are sooo pigmented. You can do so many looks with this, and if you don't exactly like shimmer, they also have a matte palette. Just go to bhcosmetics.com. There are a ton to choose from and they are reasonably priced.

5. The color black
Black goes with EVERYTHING. It could possibly be one of my favorite colors :) Ha and i love my nails. I did them so its like a french manicure, except instead of the white tips, i used black to stand out more :) That is also my favorite hoodie. Plain black, and goes with basically every
shirt I own.


So those are just a few of my favorite things this month. Ciao for now ;)

-Carpe Maddiem

No comments:

Post a Comment