Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Avon Haul :)


So my aunt just started selling Avon so my dad said my mom and i could buy some stuff from her. And this is what i got :) Sorry for the poor quality photos. My camera was dead so i had to use my phone camera.




------------------------------------------------------------------



I got this foundation brush because i was in desperate need for one. I've used it basically everyday since i got it. It's not the greatest brush, since the product often gets stuck in the bristles and it makes it hard to apply.


I thought i'd try this liquid foundation, just to give it a shot. One thing about buying from a catalog/online is that you really don't know what color you are unless you've bought from them before. This was my problem and the shade i got is a little darker than my natural skin tone. It's not a big deal, but i haven't seen much of a difference in with my skin either. What's good about this though is that it has an SPF in it. Gotta protect your skin from those harmful rays!


I got this cheek stain. It's actually very pretty and subtle. I got it in Blushing Nude.

Here is a swatch of what it looked like on my hand.


I also got this Nailwear Pro Enamel in Jade. It is such a pretty green. Definitely not a color you'd see often. It went on very easily and stayed for a week and a half before i took it off. It's very pretty, light, and perfect for summer!


The last thing i got was this Liquid Freeze Quick Dry Spray. I kind of already convinced myself this wasn't going to work before i tried it. But when i went to paint my nails, i thought i'd just give it a chance. So i sprayed it on my nails, and after 2 min, they were dry. I was so surprised that it worked, that i'm going to be using this all the time. It works like magic :D





Hope all is well xx


2 comments:

  1. Hello! I'm a new follower (=

    I'm also a Avon rep =P

    The nail polish looks great! I recently purchased Urban Grey and I love it =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great buys! I love the nail polish colour! :) x

    ReplyDelete