Tuesday, June 22, 2010

KB Socks from Costco!

KB Socks


These are my ALL TIME favorite socks :) I know it's kinda weird that I'm doing a review on socks but oh well. You can get these socks at Costco, for $9.99. I believe that's the only place they sell them because i've looked online and they don't sell these types really anywhere else. So if you don't live in the US or live somewhere not near a Costco, sorry :/ Anyway, they come in a variety of colors, patterns, and sizes. They are ankle socks so you can wear them with most tennis shoes. I like to wear them with my Uggs in the winter for some extra warmth, but sometimes they slip off. I think these socks are super fun and are extremely popular where i live. You can even mix and match the colors and patterns :) I love them. I got these on Sunday when i went to Costco with my mom. This pack comes with a pair of: Red, Rose, Peach, Yellow, Lime Green, Pale Violet, Bright Blue, White, and Pale Blue :)

3 comments: