Friday, June 25, 2010

Neiman Marcus Haul

So my grandma got me a pair of shoes from Neiman Marcus for my birthday, but they really weren't me. So i returned them and they sent me a giftcard. I was originally going to buy a handbag but decided not to. Instead i got:
All of this :P

1)

This is what i was MOST excited to get :) It's my new Marc by Marc Jacobs Cosmetics case. I thought it was going to be on the small side, but i opened up the package and it's actually HUGE. But i'm really excited for that because it can hold all my make-up when i go to the beach in a few weeks. In the picture it looks like the hearts are just a light yellow, but in person its actually grey and neon green. It's so adorable! It was o
n sale for $68, so if i hadn't had the gift card i would have never bought it. But thank the lord i did :) i love it soooooooo much.

2)

I've been really into different lipsticks lately. I got this one by Clinique. It's called Plum Nude, and its a really pretty rich color. It also has an SPF 15, which is great now that its summer time. It's important to protect your lips as well as your skin! By buying this lipstick, it came with Clinique's free gift. It's their High Lengths Mascara in Black.

Here is the lipstick on:

And this is what the mascara wand looks like:




3)

I got these two brushes. The first one is a Bobbi Brown Eye Blending Brush. I DESPERATELY needed a blending brush and decided to get one with my gift card. I haven't tried this out yet but i'm sure it will work wonders. The second HUGE brush i got is a Clinique Powder brush. It worked wonderful with my powder foundation this morning. :) Very happy with it.

4)


The last things in this package were free samples. I got the choice of 3 free samples with my purchase. I got Genifique by Lancome (Youth Activationg Cream Serum--which my mom said i didn't need at my age ha), Express Flower Gel mask by Sisley (a hydrating, toning, and firming mask), and Shampoo and Conditioner by Fekkai (infused with Olive Oil). I was so excited i got these free samples with it all. I love free things! :)


What were some of your favorite purchases you got with a giftcard?



1 comment: