Monday, August 16, 2010

30 Day Tag (Day 1):

Day 1= Favorite song.

This one is hard for me because i have a lot of favorite songs. If i had to choose two though (because i'm indecisive and can't just pick one) i would choose:

1) Mr. Brightside by The Killers

Ever since this song came out YEARS AGO, i've been in love with this group. I was pretty young when it came out, but as i've gotten older it's still stuck around with my music taste, even though that has thankfully evolved. If you haven't heard this song, which i'm sure most of you have, please go do so now. I am almost positive you'll like it. If not, please comment here as to why :)


2) Tim McGraw by Taylor Swift.

This song is kind of on the other side of the spectrum compared to the Killers. I do have a love for country music as well, but a lot of people protest that Taylor Swift is more Pop Country cross over rather than pure country. Either way, i love all her songs, but this definitely is one of my favorites by her. It's slow and the lyrics are adorable. Please listen to her if you haven't either.


1 comment:

  1. i love the killers they have awesome music!! good luck with the 30 day tags!!!

    ReplyDelete