Wednesday, August 18, 2010

OOTD #1

Outfit Of the Day: 1
Ha so i finally got around to actually doing an outfit of the day. Weird right?? Anyway, here is what i wore it my "Let's Do the Twist" post, 2 days ago. Yes i know, a little late. But i know for sure you would not be interested in what i wore today because today=lazy day. You get the picture. So here it is:


So this was my casual outfit for the day. My wardrobe doesn't agree with summer because i live in jeans and long sleeve cardigans/shirts.

-The shirt i bought from Target for $20. Before i bought this shirt, i had been obsessing over denim button ups and when i saw this i told myself "It's now or never. Just get it." Well my mom wasn't exactly happy about that decision cause she had to pay, but it went towards my "back-to-school" outfit fund. Ha. But it was definitely worth it!

-The belt i got from Abercrombie a million years ago. It has a really pretty floral design on it, so it gives the belt a little flare.

-The jeans are from Pacsun. I swear they make jeans just for me because they are the only place that really have a perfect fit on my body. I was in desperate need of dark wash jeans so i grabbed these the first second i saw them. These also were part of my back to school shopping.

-I wasn't wearing shoes at the time i took the pictures, but i wore brown flip flops from American Eagle.


I hope you enjoyed my first outfit of the day :)

xx

2 comments:

  1. I like how you paired the belt with the shirt! Nice outfit (=

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the jeans compliment! You're right we did make them just for you. Seriously, we tested our jeans for so long to create the best fits for different sizes and you just proved to us we did a great job!
    ps. Your outfit of the day rocks :)

    ReplyDelete