Monday, August 16, 2010

Let's do the twisttt!


So i decided to try and do something new with my hair. Sorry it's kind of messy in the back but basically it's like small french twists on each side of your head that lead to a low ponytail in the back. Here are some pictures :)

Usually i wear my hair straight because that's how it naturally is, or i make waves with my flat iron if i want to do something different or give it some volume. But i was tired of wearing it the same two ways everyday, so i decided to try something new and i came up with this. The thing is i HATE my forhead so i'm kinda getting used to wearing this because it shows it off. Personally i think my forehead is HUGE so i'm kind of self conscience about it, but i'll have to get over it. If you guys want a tutorial on this comment on here and i'll make video of it. It's actually very simple. I hope you like it :)


-Maddie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment