Tuesday, August 17, 2010

30 Day Tag (Day 2):

Day 2=Favorite Movie.

This one is really hard for me too. If I had to choose two (once again :P) i would pick:

1) Shutter Island

This movie is amazing and fantastic. The story line is incredible with the crazy twist at the end. As insane as Leonardo DiCaprio is in this movie, it still made me develop a little crush on him. I love this movie so much and i'd watch it over and over and over again. If you're afraid it's going to be a horror movie, don't worry. It isn't. It's a must watch and #1 on my list.



2) Angus, Thongs & Perfect Snogging

Okay so here in America, this movie was only released i believe earlier this year if not late last year on Nickalodeon. It's based off of books but i've never read them, but when i saw a trailer for this i couldn't help be intrigued. So when i saw it on itunes i had to buy it! I am in love with british accents and this movie just makes me giggle and puts me in a good mood everytime i watch it. It's just an hilarious movie about crushing on boys and living the teenage life. It's so cute and i absolutely adore it. Plus, there are some cute boys in it too! BONUS! :) Also i love all the music in this movie too. Such upbeat songs you can really have fun to.





1 comment:

  1. Ahhh i love Angus, Thongs, & Perfect Snogging! I had to buy it off iTunes when i saw it too haha. Aaron Johnson is adorable :) xo

    ReplyDelete